Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Just Sold 20% over List! Top Floor Noe Valley View Home with Views from Every Side!
Well located in a dynamic residential pocket of one of the city’s sunniest districts, this top floor Noe Valley home in a 2-unit HOA offers stunning views in every direction. Illuminated with natural light through double-paned windows throughout, this beautiful top floor, corner condo showcases City or Bay views from every room.
The generously-sized living room opens to the bright and airy kitchen and dining area, creating an ideal space for entertaining. The chef’s kitchen features new quartz counters and stainless steel appliances while the dining space is set between large windows framing serene views to enjoy while dining. Two sunny, spacious bedrooms overlook the lovely, shared yard and feature gorgeous Bay views!
Enjoy beautiful hardwood floors and large custom, California closets! The updated bathroom features a new quartz counters. The home also boasts a private one-car garage with a washer/dryer and an abundance of storage space. The large fenced backyard and garden is a shared space and presents an opportunity to exercise your green thumb, or simply sit and enjoy the sun while reading or hosting guests for a weekend barbecue.
This is the ideal home for dog owners! In addition to having wonderful, fenced outdoor space to enjoy with your pet, this special home is within strolling distance of the Upper Noe Valley Rec Center dog run, the ever-popular Douglas Park and Billie Goat Hill.
Enjoy living steps away from the neighborhood’s thoroughfares including Church St., 24th St. and the Valencia Corridor with bustling sidewalks filled with shops, restaurants, retailers, bars and grocers! Stroll within two blocks to Douglas Café and Corner Market for your morning bagel and coffee. Savor a gourmet Italian meal at nearby La Ciccia restaurant.
A prime locale at the centermost part of San Francisco, this Noe Valley gem is also close to a variety of transportation options. If you’re commuting South of San Francisco, there couldn’t be a better location for you. Save time sitting in traffic with easy access to US-101 and I-280 southbound routes and increased corporate bus stops in the Noe/Mission area. Muni and BART stops are also situated within walking distance to ensure an easy trip to the Castro, central San Francisco or downtown to the Financial district.
- Top Floor, corner condo in 2-unit building
- Amazing light through large windows
- Gorgeous views of the Bay and city – enjoy scenic outlooks from all 4 sides!
- Open floor plan perfect for entertaining
- Updated, open kitchen with quartz counters and stainless steel appliances
- 2 spacious bedrooms with large, custom California closets
- Beautiful hardwood floors
- Contemporary designer-selected lighting
- Peaceful, sunny shared garden
- Private, 1 car garage with ample storage space
- Low HOA dues only $300 per month
- Steps to corporate shuttles
- Close to Muni, BART and freeway access
- Walk to Church, 24th and Valencia Streets with easy access to the Castro and central San Francisco
- Stroll to Upper Noe Rec Center, cafes, restaurants and markets
- Ideal home for dog owners! Stroll to multiple nearby dog parks!
397 Valley St, San Francisco, CA 94131
Please feel free to send a message with any questions regarding this property.